- Mexico is the 14th biggest country in the world.
- Chocolate, Chili and Corn were introduced to the world because of Mexico.
- Mexican food is world heritage.
- The colors of the mexican flag mean: Green: Hope, White: Purity and Red: Blood (of the mexican heroes).
- In Guanajuato there´s a museum that shows a lot of mummies.
- There´s a mexican tamal that its weight is like 70 kilos.
- The spanish Hernan Cortéz was received like a god when he arrived on Mexico.
- Mexico has 27 places as world heritage, more than other countries like Egypt, Greece, Peru and the United States.
- The most practiced religion in Mexico is the Catholicism.
And, do you know another mexican curiosity? Be sure to leave it in the comments! OY30, the mexican superfolder, out. Peace!