I have been nominated to this award by Amaya911. Thanks Amaya! Means a lot! The rules of the Liebster Award are: answer 11 questions asked to the blogger that nominated you, add 11 facts about you, nominate 3-11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions. Lets start:
ANSWERS TO AMAYA’S QUESTIONS
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Maybe Canada, or England.
2. Who’s been a positive role model in your life?
My parents. They taught me to be positive, learn from my failures and grow with them.
3. What do you like about your hometown?
Its food. And its “pueblos mágicos”.
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
To be honest I suck at cooking. All I can do is a taco, or a sandwich. But the best I can do are sliced apples.
5. What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
None 😂😂. But I usually wash the plates because its easy.
6. What’s your favorite book?
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I must pay duties, but after that I would buy an ice cream 😛 .
8. What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
Ok, that question made me feel awkward but, three times.
10. What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
My favorite toys were a figure of Bob from The Incredibles, Woody, and Elmo.
11. What’s your favorite beverage?
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I like blue things.
2. All the comics I have started, end in the trash can.
3. I like writting stories.
4. When I write them, I ask my brother to read them. He is my favorite reader.
5. I’m a teenager and keep crying at the scene of The Lion King when Mufasa dies.
6. When I grow up, I want to be a film maker.
7. My followers are my motivation when I learn english.
8. I am proud of my country.
9. I love saying puns.
10. Instead of writting puke, I write puck 😛 .
11. I have the appearence of my grandpa when he was young.
QUESTIONS TO YOU
1. What is your inspiration at writting posts?
2. Apple with chocolate or chocolate with apple?
3. What is so fragile that just talking about it you break it?
4. Did you answered the riddle with Google?
5. Favorite time of the year?
6. If you could change the past, what would you modify?
7. President or King/Queen?
8. Favorite meal?
9. What’s on your bucket list?
10. Is this easy to answer?
11. Maths or History?
OY30 out. Peace!