Hey!!!! What’s going on guys! Today we’ll show the guide of “How to flirt” 🙄 🙄 🙄
This is embarrasing
We all know how difficult can be flirting with someone. That special person for you. Because, for some reason, you are the only person at your school that missed the “how to flirt” class. I mean, how do they make it look so easy?
Well, it’s a talent that just some have, just the chosen ones
Interesting…anyway, are you the kind of person that blushes when flirting? Or the kind of person that just don’t flirt?
Or the kind of person that is beautiful that there’s no need to flirt?
Well you won’t have that problem anymore!!!! Let’s begin with the guide!
How to flirt:
1) First, you wanna look pretty before talking to that person, don’t you? So go and comb that face–I mean hair and wash your sexy teeth
2) Practise what you will say. Try saying some ‘magic sentences’, you know, like “is your name Wi-Fi? Because I feel a connection” even tho you’ll probably not want to say them when you get there
3) Get ready for the ‘letting downs’, if you ask that person to take a coffee and he/she probably says no, um, try not to blush. Just try to keep it cool. And remember how to walk
4) If the person starts accepting your flirt moves, don’t get excited (well, ye, get excited, but don’t show it, try to leave that person wanting more)
What the heck did you just say?
5) Sometimes pretending to pretend you are flirting works. Make it sound like you are kidding, and the reaction of the person will tell you if it’s working or not
6) Even tho you can’t feel your face when you’re with him/her but you love it, don’t rush. Let it flow.
WARNING: BLUSH ALERT
Oh no! It’s happening! You are blushing!!!! What to do? Talk about something else, something like school, or homework, or something random, but stop flirting, or else the person will notice you are blushing and maybe ask you about it. And we don’t want that to happen.
It was such a fail
Give up man. It didn’t work. You are not good for this
Nooooo!!!!! Ignore that!!!!! Remember that, if after flirting you feel like useless, it’s not true. Probs it wasn’t the right moment. Just wait until another day.
Also remember that, as well as you thought about that special person, someone did about you, just wait until you notice it, and then you’ll have a happy flirt day followed by a happy date followed by a happy relationship followed by a happy marriage followed by a happy awesome life!!!!!!!!!
Ugh!!!! Kill it!!!!! Happiness!!!!!! Kill it with fire!!!!!!!
That’s all guys!! Thanks for leaving your thoughts below, following and supporting me. Remember that the next week is the final episode of Talk About-Thursday season 1! Don’t miss it! Have a nice day guys!