Hello hello peeps!!! I´ve meant to do this award for days (along with others which will be posted later), and finally found time to do it! My mom Amaya has nominated me to do this award! Go and check her blog out!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer these questions with words AND music.
3. Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you with posts about music.
4. Tag your post with #MWA, for Music&Words Award so that we can all find you down the line.
5. Quote these 5 steps and the award icon in your post. You can display the icon on your sidebar as well.
What does music mean to you?
Music means an important part of my life. There are many songs I can relate to (example: Stressed Out by Twenty-One Pilots), or songs I can listen when I need to calm down, or when I need inspiration, or when I´m reading. What would the world be without music?
What is your first music related memory?
This is going to sound crazy, but I DO remember a song since I was inside my mother, back in 2001. And it was the song “Piano Man”. My mom says she used to play it a lot. Yeh, I know, crazyy.
What´s the first album you´ve purchased yourself?
I haven´t yet. But I´ve got many CDs of Phineas & Ferb songs :3
What´s the latest music you´ve purchased? (no online streaming or free downloads, I´m talking about cash here!)
Again, I haven´t yet. But if you asked me about free downloads… *wink wink*
What song did you listen to last? (no cheating, come out with the dirty pleasures!)
My nominees are:
Anyone who loves music and really wants to do this award!! It´s so amazing to just nominate a few people.
The sky is the start line.