If you didn’t cry watching Inside-Out, is because Joy doesn’t exist in your brain.
Who doesn’t love Pixar movies? Who doesn’t enjoy watching the amazing animation Pixar has made? Who doesn’t–
–Warner Bros is better
Pixar movies. Think, think about them, hold the idea, there… better. Come here, here, closer. Come here, here, here:
Don’t you think they are predictable?
I mean, come on, this is why we are talking about Pixar movies right now. Just, check out this list I made (yayyyyyy) about them:
Every Pixar Movie Ever:
1) The movie introduces you to the typical main character…
2) …who is: a) leader of the group or b) the awkward guy/girl who wants to reach something in life
3) Soon, the main character will meet an odd character who will change the way he/she sees life
4) They’ll have adventures together that will change them!!!
5) Later, the main character will learn that a) he/she doesn’t have tl worry about being the leader or b) he/she has the power to reach his/her dreams
6) But a problem shows up, and it’s time to decide if he/she has to keep his/her old life, or start a new one. This involves saving the odd character too
7) This is the part when everyone starts crying. Moments of silence ):
8) But the main character has made the right decision! And so, everything gets better.
9) In the ending, everything is “days later…” and shows everyone happier than before, and the main character and odd character as besties (or maybe something else…)
If you tell me a movie which doesn’t have everything I mentioned before, you’ll earn a shoutout.
Well that’s all guys for today! Thanks for liking and leaving your thoughts below in the comments! Don’t forget to check Tell Me More later, where, if someone finds a Pixar movie without everything I mentioned before, the shoutout will appear and also the story of the movie, and why I’m wrong. Okay? I’ll wait for your comments!!!
The sky is the start line.