Love the fact I drew the picture of this post :3
Okay so a bit of background in my life before we start:
“Can’t belive it’s already summer and I still have to go to school =~=”
Today I’m gonna talk about why I like drawing
because I don’t have anything to post right now and my brain is running out of ideas and at the same time I still have to go to school which makes me feel lazy about my blog but I still post because that’s what I do because it’s one of my favorite hobbies!!
Should I make an intro?
Oh shut up. You already have made one.
Right. Let’s begin!!!
Reasons why I like drawing:
1) I can create worlds: I mean, really!! By drawing, I can create whatever I want to. Anything. ANYTHING. THE POWER OF THE PENCIL/PEN.
2) I can make fan fictions: You know, like when I make the WhoLock drawings. I can make happen what I want by just drawing it. Nailed it, BBC!!!
3) I can cartoonize people: I also enjoy cartoonizing people. It’s like a superpower. I can make fun of anyone by just making a cartoon of them. Heheheheheheheheheheheh.
4) I can earn money: You know what I mean, don’t you? I can sell my drawings!!! And make more getting money because people will buy them!!! Isn’t that awesome??
5) I can make the main pictures of my weekly posts: An example, today’s Talk About-Thursday.
6) I have FUN: That’s the most important thing. The main point. I don’t draw because I want money (even though what I said on “4”), I draw because I love it. I love holding a pencil, I love making the drafts on a sheet of paper, hearing at the pencil scratching the surface while I’m also playing my favorite playlist… ahhhhhh.
Well, that’s pretty much why I like drawing. Lol.
BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT TO POST FOR MY WEEKLY TALK ABOUT-THURSDAY LIKE MY BRAIN IS JUST RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS RIGHT NOW AND I NEED YOUR HELPKNALDNXONEIFBSWLANDEMRIFNOCITANIMULLIIBWODNALSONXDODNXONWODNEL…
Well that’s all for today peeps!! I hope you are enjoying this week so far!! Have a nice day!
The sky is the start line.