I´m officially out. OUT!!! HA HA!!!
After playing some Slither.io I decided to start writing this post. I was going to continue… but looks like they enjoy to kill someone called “Malcolm1466” xD
–Bro Army reference peeps ;D–
Anyway… today I am–
Oh yeah sorry, I forgot you existed. Lol.
Screw you too =_=
Oh well. Whatever.
If you have been following me for a while (since the last year) you may have read a post were I gave advices for the new school year; today we will see if those recalled advices worked (for me at least [yeah I give advices when I haven´t tried them out #thuglife]).
ADVICES FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR: DID THEY WORK?
1) Sit with the new students and talk with them. Maybe some could be your future friends!
Yes!!! This advice actually worked! There were just two new girls in our class but one of them became my best friend. So yeah, it worked!!
2) But, remember, not always the first person you talk with will be your friend.
Um, I don´t remember who was the first person I talked to, so I don´t know.
3) If you have to buy your lunch, try to have the exact ammount of money that you will need.
That one worked too. Since it was the first day, people in the cafeteria were a bit (right now I´m going to use a mexican word. Forgive me) sangrones. What does this mean? Means that even though they do have change, they won´t give it to you. But I didn´t have a problem. It worked!!!
4) If you are a blogger that is extrovert on Internet and shy on real life, this year try to be proud of what you do (but don’t show your classmates your blog!)
YES!!! I´m happy to say that this one worked too!!! I had advantage because we HAD to make a website and I was like “teacher pls” xD And my blog is, as always, safe.
5) Try to make something funny the first day (do not mistake something funny with something your mates will make fun of the whole year).
I did!!! Let´s just say I accidentally yelled a bad word in front of the teacher and people laughed. And that´s how I began making new friends 😛
6) Be yourself! That’s the main key.
Of course is the main key, it worked, but I changed too; and I´m proud of that.
Well, that´s all peeps!!! Now if you excuse me, Ima go celebrate. I´m out, YEAH!!!
The sky is the start line.