My apologies to the people who suffer Tripophobia and have already seen the main picture.
Hello everyone and happy Thursday!!!
Today’s issue will be the last of Season 2. This means I will not have to post Talk About-Thursday for a whole month. And I think I deserve it.
But OY30!!! You didn’t even put effort to post weekly!!!
Oh yes I did!!! The recent issues of TAT have been posted weekly again!!! So I could have an excuse to say that I deserved this xD
Today I will talk about stuff I really dislike. And I’m not talking about this person xD
STUFF I REALLY DISLIKE
- I’m a big fan of chocolate. I can’t deny that. But I have a gross feeling when I see tons of chocolate. Let’s imagine, a chocolate cake, covered with nutella, with bits of Ferrero Rocher, then another layer of nutella, then M&M’s over it, then another layer of nutella, then chocolate sticks (like the ones Starbucks sells) over the nutella layer.
- I don’t suffer tripophobia (again, apologies to the people who suffer it), but it’s really gross seeing pictures of human hands and feet with those tiny holes and little animals inside them and WACK.
- When something is not done well. Not done neat. Perfect. With an order. A specific order. Yes, I have a bit of OCD. And it’s just… ugh. I included some examples of things that bother my OCD me in the picture of this posts. (I can’t even watch them right now).
- When after cleaning your room your younger siblings come.
- When you have a friend that likes to sing but they just sing so awful that everytime they sing it becomes #theultimatetrynottocringechallenge.
- When fat people (with a suit. Get me right. With. A. Suit.) sweat.
- When the fat people who sweat come to say hi.
- When your teacher asks something and you immediately think on the answer but think twice and end up not saying it and one of your classmates say the exact answer and it was correct.
- When your parents like to tell the things you told them on private to everyone they meet.
- When your mom meets a friend on WalMart.
- When the favorite song of your dad starts playing on the radio.
- When you realize you’ve been doing the homework in another notebook.
- When you make an epic reference to your favorite TV show in class and your classmates be like “boooooooooooo” ;-;
- When a plot twist/death of a character in a book/TV show/movie is so unexpected you stare at the book/screen for a couple of minutes and your mind is just rip.
- When your friend spoils you the end of the book/episode/season/movie.
- When you tell your mom you won’t do the thing and she forces you by saying “oh well, I guess I’ll do it myself” and then you are like “okay sorry I will do the thing” and she is like “no, nevermind, I can do it” and makes you feel guilty.
- When people like their own posts xD
And those are some of the things I dislike. That feeling when they ask you which is your favorite book and then–eyyyyyy.
18. When they ask you which is your favorite book and you forget every book you’ve read.
Now that’s for real all.
Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Now, if you excuse me, I will start my no-tat-for-a-month-break. Bye bye!
The sky is the start line.