Well hello everyone!!!
It’s been ages since I do one of these awards, and I’m so happy to get the chance to do one again even though I was nominated weeks ago xD
Thanks to Miguel for nominating me to do this award!
The rules are that the nominees must answer the questions that the one who nominated them made.
Answers to Miguel’s questions:
1. What is your favourite literary genre?
Sci-Fi, Adventure and Suspense are my three baes xD
2. What was the first book you can remember reading?
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, reason why the movie based on it made me cry.
3. What book influenced your life the most?
No idea. I guess The Lord of the Rings trilogy, which inspired me to be brave.
4. Do you consider yourself a writer?
Yeah I think so. I think I am capable of writing stories, posts or articles when they ask me to or when I want to.
5. What do you like the most about being a blogger?
The fact that I can meet people from another world with similar interests :3
My nominees are:
- Favorite movie so far?
- What can you remember about the day when you first created your blog?
- What are some things in your bucket list?
- What is your dream job?
- Where would you rather live?
Annnnnnd that’s all.
Now leeeeeeet’s geeeeeeet rooooight into the newssssss.
The exam weeks have officialy started for me. Today I had History, and tomorrow I have Maths.
I really hate these weeks like, it makes my inspiration die. I have to study and study and study and stuff and it’s boring as hell.
But I need to pass the bimester so I’ll have to deal with it like every year. Heh.
I’ve heard some of you had or will have your homecoming! How do you feel about it? And if you already have, did you have fun?
The sky is the start line.