It’s been forever since I do an award. Like, for real. I can’t remember when was the last time I did an award.
Be right back, let me check it out.
Almost four months huh.
Anyway, thank you so much Ivy (and Ella too :v ) for nominating me to do this award. Everyone go check her blog now.
I said now.
All right I think I can continue 🙂
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Share your best post
Three things about myself:
- I’m turning into a Potterhead ahhhhhhhhhhh.
- I love when my classmates get mad at me because I’m annoying them a lot with Doctor Who references.
- I’m an admin in a Sherlock fanpage in facebook.
Answers to Ivy’s questions:
1: What is the dream you most want to achieve?
Oh my god, get to travel to England :3
2: If you’ve ever been in love, what was it like? If you’ve had your first kiss, what was it like? If not, what is your favorite dessert?
Right, so being in love is kind of, I don’t know, frustrating? Because like, you feel something which makes you happy in your heart. But also you can see that the person you are in love with may not be as interested in you as you are in them. So yeah, frustrating is the word I think. Haven’t had my first kiss yet. Still waiting for the right person. And favorite dessert? Um, M&M’s cake?
3: What do you do when no one’s watching? (not in a creepy way 😅)
I’m likely to try to deduce you like Sherlock does :v
4: What is a really embarrasing moment you’ve had?
Ugh, I’ve had so many embarrasing moments it’s not funny. Like when I waved at someome thinking they were looking at me but they were looking at the person behind? :’v
5: What book that was assigned to you to read by a teacher did you most enjoy reading?
The Outsiders by Susan Eloise Hinton. Oh gosh, love that book.
My best post:
WordPress says What happens if you lose your pencil? is my best post yet. *shrugs*
Guys, this post goes for you:
- Who is your favorite person?
- What would be your favorite place to live in?
- What do you expect you’ll have done when you reach 25 years?
- What is your favorite possesion?
- What is a moment that changed your life forever?
Well that’s all peeps. It was fun to do this award. Thank you very much for your attention :v
How was your day?
The sky is the start line.